Friday, August 22, 2008

One: Laura Powers has not only said she'd let me play her music, but has also VERY kindly offered to find, and possibly MAKE something for me/Eclectica!!! O.O O.O O.O How cool is that???? I just got her message, and you can be CERTAIN I'll reply to her first thing in the AM. (When I've actually had some decent sleep, and thus hopefully lessening my chances of my reply makeing me sound like an enormous doof.)

Two: ECLECTICA NOW HAS A FACEBOOK PAGE!! ^_^ If you're so inclined, I invite you to go check it out, and join up as a "fan." :):)

Three: Both The Cliks and Yoav have said it's okay to play their music on my dinky, wee, not-even-finished-yet podcast!! ^_^How cool is that??? :D:D *glee*

Fourth & Finally: I have got ALL KINDS of great artists who've given me permission to play their wicked music on Eclectica!! ^_^ Thus far;
JOSHUA SAFFORD
OMNIA
VOLTAIRE
DHARMATA 101
GYPSY SAMANTHA of the GYPSY NOMADS
THE CLIKS
YOAV
and LAURA POWERShave ALL given WRITTEN permission (and in most cases kind encouragement) for me to spin their tracks -for you!- ^_^

You may not necessarily have heard of all of these guys yet, but you soon will- and mehopes you like what you hear! :D:D (Plus with a BUNCH of other great artists I've found via varying podsafe networks, you are in for one HECK of a treat!! So keep iin touch- the first episode of ECLECTICA should be up and running soon! :D)

Thank you to anyone and everyone out there who's reading this, and have a great, restful night! ^_^

Cheers!
Nae/DJ Selkie (Your intrepid-and somewhat slightly cracked-DJ, creatrix & hostess.)

No comments: