Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Journey Begins!!

Welcome one and all to Eclecica- the net's newest and most unique muic podcast out there! ^_^ I'm Nae, your intrepid creatrix, DJ and host, & if you've got any questions, ideas or comments about Eclectica, I'm your go-to girl! As Eclectica will have many themes, ideas and styles to it, I welcome any suggestions for such; including good podsafe bands to play, themes to unify the shows with, and styles of msic you feel might need more (or less) play here. :)

When our first installment is up and ready to go, you'll find the playlist, band links and places to buy here. But for now, I've already put down a (VERY) rough intro and disclaimer, and I'm "in the studio" now creating the show's VERY FIRST EPISODE! Le WOOT!!

The theme is "New Beginnings, Births & Rebirths," so if you've got a song or artist to suggest, I'm all ears. ^_^

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the journey!

Humbly Yours,
Nae

No comments: