Or listen via streaming feed:
-This episode is also dedicated to all of those who might be dealing with the loss of of a loved-one; as well as to the memories of those whom we've lost through years. May you always remember those who've passed and smile, and to those who've passed, may you always smile down upon the ones who remember you. :)
2. Julianna Raye - Laughing Wild* (Remembering innocence, love, laughter and light...)
3. Joannie Madden - Women of Ireland* (Does this speak of pure joy, or pure grief? Or both?)
4. The Endparty - There is no Time* (Becuase there isn't. Life is far, far too short.)
5. Jen Foster - Underdogs (This sings of those who are different, & of people sticking together.)
6. Virginia Coalition - Sing Along (We need to lift each other up. not tear one another down.)
7. Farewell June - Shine On* (Because you should. :))
8. Donna Lewis - Don't Ever (Cherish your own light as well. :))
9. Gypsy Nomads - Summerland* (Journey across the Mists into another realm...)
10.Melissa Ferrick - Closer (Closer to Heaven? Perfection maybe? Or to our dreams perhaps?)
11. Hey Nunnie Nunnie - Duncan's Song* (I may have lost a "he," but the sentiments remain.)
12. Bing Crosby - Count Your Blessings (Again, because we should. :) It makes everything seem brighter.. even the toughest moments. ^_^)
...Here are some of the blessings featured in this Ep:
Denean - Passage to the Earth Mother
Asterisks (*) indicate songs which were allowed to be played for Eclectica explicitly by the artist.
Very, very special thanks & deepest gratitude go out to each of the artists who personally donated their wonderful music to the making of this particular episode.
Also, kudos (as always) to the Podcast Music Network & Ioda Promo Net; for helping to make this episode possible. My grattitude also goes out to the Internet Music Archives, where I found the piece by Mr. Crosby. I especially wanted to put that song on this show, and I'm incredibly grateful to have been able to do so w/your help.
Without these sources and the gracious allowance of the artists who gave permission for their music to be played here on Eclectica, I wouldn't have any music available to share w/anyone. So thank you, all. :):)
Yours in Gratitude,